- RT @TheJourney_1: Beginning My Ancestry DNA Journey diggingforancestors.wordpress.com/2018/05/31/beg… https://t.co/UQ2WuYGkGF 1 month ago
- RT @TheJourney_1: Cousin Relationship Chart diggingforancestors.wordpress.com/2018/05/12/cou… https://t.co/q7Frqatpi3 2 months ago
- This is an AMAZING resource for #Genealogy #Organization! genrootsorganizer.com/p/faq.html 3 months ago
- RT @doTerraSP: My hubby & I had the wonderful opportunity to sit down & talk with @DerekforNevada awhile back. I know he will make an amaz… 4 months ago
- RT @doTerraSP: #doTerra #BOGO for Wednesday: Buy AromaTouch get Marjoram #Free ow.ly/a3NX30ixGDt #EssentialOils https://t.co/YqADU3ys… 5 months ago
- "Census Sunday"
- "Nova Scotia Canada"
- "Revolutionary War"
- "Sunday's Obituary"
- "Thrifty Thursday"
- "Tombstone Tuesday"
- "Wordless Wednesday"
- About Me
- Ancestor Spotlight
- Daniel BOONE
- Death Certificate
- DNA Testing
- How To
- Kankakee County Illinois
- Mary Polly BOONE
- Mountain Home Arkansas
- On This Day
- Ozark County Missouri
- Rob Roy MacGREGOR
- Squire BOONE
- Wedding Wednesday
- World War II
I am a 50 year old mom of a 29 year old daughter and a 17 year old son. I'm happily married and I homeschool our youngest who has been diagnosed as having Asperger's and I have Parkinsonism, BPPV, Pseudo Cushings, and AGHD. My family means everything to me! I am a northern Nevadan Christian homeschooling stay-at-home-mom who also blogs and loves some of the social media communities. I also started as a doTerra Wellness Advocate on my 50th birthday. I'm a self-proclaimed advocate for Asperger's Syndrome, all of the Autism Spectrum Disorders, and special needs in general. I am usually found blogging, tweeting, and posting about homeschooling, genealogy, Parkinsonism, being Gluten-Free, books, recipes, and anything else on our family's Christian Journey...
Category Archives: LAKEY ~ DANNER ~ COBB
My sixth-great-grandfather on my adopted father’s side (step-dad initially) of the family, Joshua HADLEY, was born March 6, 1703, in Kilcleagh, Westmeath, Ireland, to Simon HADLEY (1675 – 1756) and Ruth Miller KERAN (February 1677 – December 18, 1750). Joshua … Continue reading
My second great-grandfather on my adoptive father’s side, John Burcham LAKEY, was born June 11, 1827, in Green, Grant County, Indiana to Simon LAKEY (1778-1853) and Mary Burcham (1789-1864). He died February 12, 1863, in Cassville, Barry County, Missouri. My … Continue reading
My third great-grandfather on my adoptive father’s side, Samuel DANNER, was born about 1840 in Surry, Yadkin County, North Carolina to Adam DANNER (1793-1860) and Susannah G. Liggon (1803-1860). He died sometime before 1910. My third great-grandmother on my adoptive … Continue reading
Several records I have found show my great-grandfather on my adoptive father’s side’s name as William Simon LAKEY, but his tombstone and a few others say Simon W (William) LAKEY. Either way, it appears he most likely went by “Simon” … Continue reading