- RT @doTerraSP: My hubby & I had the wonderful opportunity to sit down & talk with @DerekforNevada awhile back. I know he will make an amaz… 2 weeks ago
- RT @doTerraSP: #doTerra #BOGO for Wednesday: Buy AromaTouch get Marjoram #Free ow.ly/a3NX30ixGDt #EssentialOils https://t.co/YqADU3ys… 4 weeks ago
- RT @Digg4Ancestors: Complete Tutorial on #Genealogy Organization ow.ly/bWuE30iw8D7 1 month ago
- Complete Tutorial on #Genealogy Organization ow.ly/bWuE30iw8D7 1 month ago
- RT @doTerraSP: #doTerra #BOGO Day 1 - buy 5ml Peace get 15ml Balance #FREE! doterra.com/US/en/site/ste… #doTerra #EssentialOils https://t.co/8w… 1 month ago
- "Census Sunday"
- "Military Monday"
- "Nova Scotia Canada"
- "Revolutionary War"
- "Sunday's Obituary"
- "Thrifty Thursday"
- "Tombstone Tuesday"
- "Wordless Wednesday"
- About Me
- Ancestor Spotlight
- Daniel BOONE
- Death Certificate
- How To
- Kankakee County Illinois
- Mary Polly BOONE
- Mountain Home Arkansas
- On This Day
- Ozark County Missouri
- Rob Roy MacGREGOR
- Squire BOONE
- Wedding Wednesday
- World War I
- World War II
I am a 50 year old mom of a 29 year old daughter and a 17 year old son. I'm happily married and I homeschool our youngest who has been diagnosed as having Asperger's and I have Parkinsonism, BPPV, Pseudo Cushings, and AGHD. My family means everything to me! I am a northern Nevadan Christian homeschooling stay-at-home-mom who also blogs and loves some of the social media communities. I also started as a doTerra Wellness Advocate on my 50th birthday. I'm a self-proclaimed advocate for Asperger's Syndrome, all of the Autism Spectrum Disorders, and special needs in general. I am usually found blogging, tweeting, and posting about homeschooling, genealogy, Parkinsonism, being Gluten-Free, books, recipes, and anything else on our family's Christian Journey...
Category Archives: PARKER ~ JOHNSON ~ THAYLER
Captain William Smith was an important Revolutionary War Veteran. He was instrumental in keeping the British from advancing further in the area, but at a significant loss of men. It was 1500 to 300 and was a trick, but they … Continue reading
Rod McClure January 27, 1961 – June 11, 2016 Read the beautiful write-up about Rod on the Western Pacific Railroad Museum.
My husband’s second great-grandfather on his father’s side, David THALER, was born on March 10, 1840, in Bayern, Germany to Johannis THALER and Maria Eva WEIGEL. David died August 1918 in San Luis Obispo, California, USA. I forget the exact … Continue reading
Today’s post is in response to a reader’s questions related to my post Fielding and Sarah JOHNSON ~ Tombstone Tuesday. John wrote: “… I was wondering where you found information on Fielding JOHNSON-Sarah BARR, but mainly on Otis JOHNSON” (one of … Continue reading
My hubby’s second great-grandfather, Fielding Monroe JOHNSON, was born November 30, 1844 in Hester, Marion County, Missouri to Albert Gallatin JOHNSON (1804-1871) and Mary Catherine TURNER (1811-1867). Fielding died December 12, 1920 in Fresno, California. My hubby’s second great-grandmother, Sarah … Continue reading