- Bedtime story + math picture book = "Goodnight Numbers" by Danica McKellar ow.ly/7yPY309LmQv Love it! @danicamckellar 1 month ago
- Organize Your #Genealogy: Tips from a professional organizer. ow.ly/WYC0309BCVN 1 month ago
- RT @TheJourney_1: #Reno #SpecialNeeds cheer team needs YOUR help! Family-Friendly Event on Saturday! Check it out here & Please RT https://… 1 month ago
- RT @TheJourney_1: #LuLaRoe Fundraiser for #Reno #SpecialNeeds Cheer team going NOW! Please join the online party... ow.ly/yKTT309skxy 1 month ago
- 11 Skills Your Great-Grandparents Had That You Don’t shar.es/1dF6sL 11 months ago
- "Census Sunday" "Military Monday" "Nova Scotia Canada" "Revolutionary War" "Sunday's Obituary" "Thrifty Thursday" "Tombstone Tuesday" "Wordless Wednesday" About Me Adopted Ancestor Ancestor Spotlight Ancestry.com Arkansas BOONE BOWLES CAMPBELL Chicago CLACK COBB COUCH CRESS Daniel BOONE DANNER death Death Certificate England FLEMING FRARY Genealogy Germany GILBERT Grandparents GUINN HADLEY HERZ HIGHTOWER HOSKINS How To Illinois Ireland JOHNSON Kankakee County Illinois Kansas KEITHLEY LAKEY Marriage Mary Polly BOONE Missouri Mothers Mountain Home Arkansas On This Day Ozark County Missouri parents PARKER Picture/Portrait PORTER Quaker Resources Rob Roy MacGREGOR ROMINES ROSENBERGER SCHWICHTENBERG SCOGGINS Scotland SMITH Squire BOONE THAYLER/THALER WARGENT WATMOUGH Wedding Wednesday WILLIAMS World War I World War II WURTZ
I am a 49 year old mom of a 28 yr old daughter and a 16 yr old son. I'm happily married and I homeschool our youngest who has been diagnosed as having Asperger's and I have Parkinsonism, BPPV, and AGHD. My family means everything to me! I am a northern Nevadan Christian homeschooling stay-at-home-mom who also blogs and loves some of the social media communities. I'm a self-proclaimed advocate for Asperger's Syndrome, all of the Autism Spectrum Disorders, and special needs in general. I am usually found blogging, tweeting, and posting about homeschooling, genealogy, Parkinsonism, being Gluten-Free, books, recipes, and anything else on our family's Christian Journey...
Category Archives: Resources
Free Genealogy Databases Ellis Island 1892-1924 ~ This requires you to create a free account. Once you have one, hover over the Ellis Island tab and then click on Passenger Search. Pilgrim Ship Lists Early 1600’s ~ Over 7100 families … Continue reading
Family Charts and Trees Five-Generation Ancestor Chart by Family Tree Magazine Four-Generation Ancestor Chart by Tampa-Hillsborough County Public Library System Adoptive Family Tree by Family Tree Magazine Step-Family Tree by Family Tree Magazine Sibling Tree by Wakefield Family History Sharing Pedigree Chart by David Roles 8-Generation Fan Pedigree … Continue reading
While I was creating a new account with a genealogy group the other day, I was asked the simple question regarding if I am a beginner, intermediate, advanced, or professional genealogist. Sounds like a simple question… but is it? I … Continue reading
Check this offer out QUICKLY! (The graphic to the left is just a part of the ad for the offer. ) I just got my free copy of “the complete latest edition of King Robert I” from the Family Forest … Continue reading
Is there something particular that you would like to know? Do you have a comment or question for Digging For Ancestors? Just fill in the form below and I will see what I can do. Thanks and Happy Digging!