- RT @doTerraSP: My hubby & I had the wonderful opportunity to sit down & talk with @DerekforNevada awhile back. I know he will make an amaz… 2 weeks ago
- RT @doTerraSP: #doTerra #BOGO for Wednesday: Buy AromaTouch get Marjoram #Free ow.ly/a3NX30ixGDt #EssentialOils https://t.co/YqADU3ys… 4 weeks ago
- RT @Digg4Ancestors: Complete Tutorial on #Genealogy Organization ow.ly/bWuE30iw8D7 1 month ago
- Complete Tutorial on #Genealogy Organization ow.ly/bWuE30iw8D7 1 month ago
- RT @doTerraSP: #doTerra #BOGO Day 1 - buy 5ml Peace get 15ml Balance #FREE! doterra.com/US/en/site/ste… #doTerra #EssentialOils https://t.co/8w… 1 month ago
- "Census Sunday"
- "Military Monday"
- "Nova Scotia Canada"
- "Revolutionary War"
- "Sunday's Obituary"
- "Thrifty Thursday"
- "Tombstone Tuesday"
- "Wordless Wednesday"
- About Me
- Ancestor Spotlight
- Daniel BOONE
- Death Certificate
- How To
- Kankakee County Illinois
- Mary Polly BOONE
- Mountain Home Arkansas
- On This Day
- Ozark County Missouri
- Rob Roy MacGREGOR
- Squire BOONE
- Wedding Wednesday
- World War I
- World War II
I am a 50 year old mom of a 29 year old daughter and a 17 year old son. I'm happily married and I homeschool our youngest who has been diagnosed as having Asperger's and I have Parkinsonism, BPPV, Pseudo Cushings, and AGHD. My family means everything to me! I am a northern Nevadan Christian homeschooling stay-at-home-mom who also blogs and loves some of the social media communities. I also started as a doTerra Wellness Advocate on my 50th birthday. I'm a self-proclaimed advocate for Asperger's Syndrome, all of the Autism Spectrum Disorders, and special needs in general. I am usually found blogging, tweeting, and posting about homeschooling, genealogy, Parkinsonism, being Gluten-Free, books, recipes, and anything else on our family's Christian Journey...
Category Archives: WATMOUGH ~ KENT ~ CRESS
Rod McClure January 27, 1961 – June 11, 2016 Read the beautiful write-up about Rod on the Western Pacific Railroad Museum. Advertisements
William WATMOUGH (1875 – 1933) was the father of Harold Davison WATMOUGH (September 30, 1901 – August 9, 1970), who was the father of Bernice Ann WATMOUGH PARKER (March 27, 1929 – March 21, 2012), who was my mother-in-love. ♥ … Continue reading
My hubby’s second great-grandfather, Thomas WATMOUGH, was born about 1838 in Bradford, Yorkshire, England to Joseph WATMOUGH (1796-1869) and Sarah (b. 1799). He died in December 1909 in West Riding, Yorkshire, England. My hubby’s second great-grandmother, Emma KEITHLEY, was born … Continue reading
Today is the 26th anniversary of my mom’s death and the day before the 1 year anniversary of my mom-in-love’s death. I dedicated a post last year featuring the poem “She Is Gone” by David Harkins on my other blog … Continue reading
Bernice Ann Watmough Parker March 27, 1929 – March 21, 2012 March was an extremely difficult month this year. On the 25th Anniversary of my mom’s death, March 20th, we got the call that my mother-in-love was suddenly much … Continue reading