- Oh yes! Especially since receiving my #DNA results & finding clues about who my bio father may be! twitter.com/Ancestry/statu… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Ancestry: #GenealogyTip: A marriage license doesn't mean that a couple actually got married, but that they applied for permission to ge… 2 weeks ago
- My @Ancestry #DNA results are in, too! Searching for bio father & more info on my mom's side! diggingforancestors.wordpress.com/2018/07/29/anc… #Genealogy 2 weeks ago
- My 23andMe DNA Results Are In! Searching for bio father & more info on mom's side! diggingforancestors.wordpress.com/2018/07/16/my-… #DNA #23andme #Genealogy 2 weeks ago
- RT @TheJourney_1: Beginning My Ancestry DNA Journey diggingforancestors.wordpress.com/2018/05/31/beg… https://t.co/UQ2WuYGkGF 2 months ago
- "Census Sunday"
- "Nova Scotia Canada"
- "Revolutionary War"
- "Sunday's Obituary"
- "Thrifty Thursday"
- "Tombstone Tuesday"
- "Wordless Wednesday"
- About Me
- Ancestor Spotlight
- Biological Parent
- Daniel BOONE
- Death Certificate
- DNA Testing
- How To
- Kankakee County Illinois
- Mary Polly BOONE
- Mountain Home Arkansas
- On This Day
- Ozark County Missouri
- Rob Roy MacGREGOR
- Squire BOONE
- Wedding Wednesday
- World War II
I am a 50 year old mom of a 30 year old daughter and a 17 year old son. I'm happily married and I homeschool our youngest who has been diagnosed as having Asperger's and I have Parkinsonism, BPPV, Pseudo Cushings, and AGHD. My family means everything to me! I am a northern Nevadan Christian homeschooling stay-at-home-mom who also blogs and loves some of the social media communities. I also started as a doTerra Wellness Advocate on my 50th birthday. I'm a self-proclaimed advocate for Asperger's Syndrome, all of the Autism Spectrum Disorders, and special needs in general. I am usually found blogging, tweeting, and posting about homeschooling, genealogy, Parkinsonism, being Gluten-Free, books, recipes, and anything else on our family's Christian Journey...
Tag Archives: DNA Testing
Well OK then! Here is what My Heritage estimates as my ethnic breakdown. I can see the top one (but 23andMe showed that I was more English than Irish etc on theirs). And what in the world??? 1.1% Middle Eastern? … Continue reading
23andMe just had an update the other day. They added some new populations and apparently made a few other changes as well. This changed my estimations quite a bit. I’m no longer 100% European! Proud of that! I wanted more variety … Continue reading
Hello everyone! I decided to add this slideshow of pictures of me throughout the years so that my cousin matches can see what I look like in case I resemble a certain branch of theirs or something. I hate pictures … Continue reading
I actually received my Ancestry.com results a couple of days ago, but I have been so busy with life in general as well as making new discoveries of new cousins. I may even be close to breaking down a wall … Continue reading
I got my results from my 23 and Me DNA test and I am actually a bit shocked. I had a heads-up because my daughter had her DNA tested previously and hers didn’t show something I was definitely expecting. My … Continue reading
I am getting ready for my Ancestry DNA test by learning more and preparing a few helps I have found while researching this. I highly recommend that you watch this video by Crista Cowen called “The Search for Biological Family“. … Continue reading