- RT @TheJourney_1: Cousin Relationship Chart diggingforancestors.wordpress.com/2018/05/12/cou… https://t.co/q7Frqatpi3 1 week ago
- This is an AMAZING resource for #Genealogy #Organization! genrootsorganizer.com/p/faq.html 1 month ago
- RT @doTerraSP: My hubby & I had the wonderful opportunity to sit down & talk with @DerekforNevada awhile back. I know he will make an amaz… 2 months ago
- RT @doTerraSP: #doTerra #BOGO for Wednesday: Buy AromaTouch get Marjoram #Free ow.ly/a3NX30ixGDt #EssentialOils https://t.co/YqADU3ys… 3 months ago
- RT @Digg4Ancestors: Complete Tutorial on #Genealogy Organization ow.ly/bWuE30iw8D7 3 months ago
- "Census Sunday"
- "Nova Scotia Canada"
- "Revolutionary War"
- "Sunday's Obituary"
- "Thrifty Thursday"
- "Tombstone Tuesday"
- "Wordless Wednesday"
- About Me
- Ancestor Spotlight
- Daniel BOONE
- Death Certificate
- How To
- Kankakee County Illinois
- Mary Polly BOONE
- Mountain Home Arkansas
- On This Day
- Ozark County Missouri
- Rob Roy MacGREGOR
- Squire BOONE
- Wedding Wednesday
- World War II
I am a 50 year old mom of a 29 year old daughter and a 17 year old son. I'm happily married and I homeschool our youngest who has been diagnosed as having Asperger's and I have Parkinsonism, BPPV, Pseudo Cushings, and AGHD. My family means everything to me! I am a northern Nevadan Christian homeschooling stay-at-home-mom who also blogs and loves some of the social media communities. I also started as a doTerra Wellness Advocate on my 50th birthday. I'm a self-proclaimed advocate for Asperger's Syndrome, all of the Autism Spectrum Disorders, and special needs in general. I am usually found blogging, tweeting, and posting about homeschooling, genealogy, Parkinsonism, being Gluten-Free, books, recipes, and anything else on our family's Christian Journey...
Tag Archives: Kansas
The focus today is on my grandma, Ruby Irene PORTER WILLIAMS in celebration of Mother’s Day. She was one of my three moms. She stepped in as my mother-figure when my mom passed away suddenly when I was 19 years … Continue reading
My great-grandfather on my mother’s father’s side of the family, Arthur Jacob WILLIAMS Sr., was born in October 13, 1889, in Kansas to Nathaniel WILLIAMS (1862-1908) and Lillie Mae “Mamie” STANLEY WILLIAMS (1868-1935). Arthur died December 16, 1965, in Kansas City, … Continue reading
Moses Franklin and Mary Ann “Polly” ROSENBERGER PORTER and their children. Edward T. Porter wrote, “The family in Oxford, Kansas ca. 1895. Note the flowers! I saw this house when I went there. It was then a pig farm, and … Continue reading
OK… So, this is more like Minimal Words Wednesday. I couldn’t help myself. Benjamin (or Benjamen) Franklin WURTZ (1880-1975) was my second-great-grandfather on my maternal grandfather’s side. He was the father of Ethel Helen WURTZ (1906-2000) who raised and became … Continue reading
My third great-grandfather, Moses Franklin PORTER, was born January 20, 1826 to Henry PORTER (1778-1868) and Nancy BOWLES (1792-1836) in Muddy Creek, Madison, Kentucky. Moses died December 26, 1900 in Oxford, Sumner County, Kansas. His second wife, Mary Ann “Polly” … Continue reading