- RT @TheJourney_1: Cousin Relationship Chart diggingforancestors.wordpress.com/2018/05/12/cou… https://t.co/q7Frqatpi3 1 week ago
- This is an AMAZING resource for #Genealogy #Organization! genrootsorganizer.com/p/faq.html 1 month ago
- RT @doTerraSP: My hubby & I had the wonderful opportunity to sit down & talk with @DerekforNevada awhile back. I know he will make an amaz… 2 months ago
- RT @doTerraSP: #doTerra #BOGO for Wednesday: Buy AromaTouch get Marjoram #Free ow.ly/a3NX30ixGDt #EssentialOils https://t.co/YqADU3ys… 3 months ago
- RT @Digg4Ancestors: Complete Tutorial on #Genealogy Organization ow.ly/bWuE30iw8D7 3 months ago
- "Census Sunday"
- "Nova Scotia Canada"
- "Revolutionary War"
- "Sunday's Obituary"
- "Thrifty Thursday"
- "Tombstone Tuesday"
- "Wordless Wednesday"
- About Me
- Ancestor Spotlight
- Daniel BOONE
- Death Certificate
- How To
- Kankakee County Illinois
- Mary Polly BOONE
- Mountain Home Arkansas
- On This Day
- Ozark County Missouri
- Rob Roy MacGREGOR
- Squire BOONE
- Wedding Wednesday
- World War II
I am a 50 year old mom of a 29 year old daughter and a 17 year old son. I'm happily married and I homeschool our youngest who has been diagnosed as having Asperger's and I have Parkinsonism, BPPV, Pseudo Cushings, and AGHD. My family means everything to me! I am a northern Nevadan Christian homeschooling stay-at-home-mom who also blogs and loves some of the social media communities. I also started as a doTerra Wellness Advocate on my 50th birthday. I'm a self-proclaimed advocate for Asperger's Syndrome, all of the Autism Spectrum Disorders, and special needs in general. I am usually found blogging, tweeting, and posting about homeschooling, genealogy, Parkinsonism, being Gluten-Free, books, recipes, and anything else on our family's Christian Journey...
Tag Archives: Resources
Have you ever wondered what something like “Second Cousin Once Removed” means or what exactly is your relationship to a more distant relative? Well, this chart is one of the easiest to understand! The top version is in color and … Continue reading
Free Genealogy Databases Ellis Island 1892-1924 ~ This requires you to create a free account. Once you have one, hover over the Ellis Island tab and then click on Passenger Search. Pilgrim Ship Lists Early 1600’s ~ Over 7100 families … Continue reading
Family Charts and Trees Five-Generation Ancestor Chart by Family Tree Magazine Four-Generation Ancestor Chart by Tampa-Hillsborough County Public Library System Adoptive Family Tree by Family Tree Magazine Step-Family Tree by Family Tree Magazine Sibling Tree by Wakefield Family History Sharing Pedigree Chart by David Roles 8-Generation Fan Pedigree … Continue reading
While I was creating a new account with a genealogy group the other day, I was asked the simple question regarding if I am a beginner, intermediate, advanced, or professional genealogist. Sounds like a simple question… but is it? I … Continue reading
Check this offer out QUICKLY! (The graphic to the left is just a part of the ad for the offer. ) I just got my free copy of “the complete latest edition of King Robert I” from the Family Forest … Continue reading