- Bedtime story + math picture book = "Goodnight Numbers" by Danica McKellar ow.ly/7yPY309LmQv Love it! @danicamckellar 2 weeks ago
- Organize Your #Genealogy: Tips from a professional organizer. ow.ly/WYC0309BCVN 2 weeks ago
- RT @TheJourney_1: #Reno #SpecialNeeds cheer team needs YOUR help! Family-Friendly Event on Saturday! Check it out here & Please RT https://… 3 weeks ago
- RT @TheJourney_1: #LuLaRoe Fundraiser for #Reno #SpecialNeeds Cheer team going NOW! Please join the online party... ow.ly/yKTT309skxy 3 weeks ago
- 11 Skills Your Great-Grandparents Had That You Don’t shar.es/1dF6sL 9 months ago
- "Census Sunday" "Military Monday" "Nova Scotia Canada" "Revolutionary War" "Sunday's Obituary" "Thrifty Thursday" "Tombstone Tuesday" "Wordless Wednesday" About Me Adopted Ancestor Ancestor Spotlight Ancestry.com Arkansas BOONE BOWLES CAMPBELL Chicago CLACK COBB COUCH CRESS Daniel BOONE DANNER death Death Certificate England FLEMING FRARY Genealogy Germany GILBERT Grandparents GUINN HADLEY HERZ HIGHTOWER HOSKINS How To Illinois Ireland JOHNSON Kankakee County Illinois Kansas KEITHLEY LAKEY Marriage Mary Polly BOONE Missouri Mothers Mountain Home Arkansas On This Day Ozark County Missouri parents PARKER Picture/Portrait PORTER Quaker Resources Rob Roy MacGREGOR ROMINES ROSENBERGER SCHWICHTENBERG SCOGGINS Scotland SMITH Squire BOONE THAYLER/THALER WARGENT WATMOUGH Wedding Wednesday WILLIAMS World War I World War II WURTZ
I am a 49 year old mom of a 28 yr old daughter and a 16 yr old son. I'm happily married and I homeschool our youngest who has been diagnosed as having Asperger's and I have Parkinsonism, BPPV, and AGHD. My family means everything to me! I am a northern Nevadan Christian homeschooling stay-at-home-mom who also blogs and loves some of the social media communities. I'm a self-proclaimed advocate for Asperger's Syndrome, all of the Autism Spectrum Disorders, and special needs in general. I am usually found blogging, tweeting, and posting about homeschooling, genealogy, Parkinsonism, being Gluten-Free, books, recipes, and anything else on our family's Christian Journey...
Tag Archives: “Sunday’s Obituary”
Rod McClure January 27, 1961 – June 11, 2016 Read the beautiful write-up about Rod on the Western Pacific Railroad Museum.
This obituary contains a lot of useful information, but unfortunately there also seems to be a few mistakes. I love that it tells all about Caroline’s last days and a great story about her life. The problem is that there … Continue reading